Constellations are a solution-focused healing approach. While traditional therapies typically focus only on the client, Constellations works with a whole picture of the individual as part of a larger set of systems - family, community, ethnic group and so on. By seeing 'what is', rather than our usual incomplete pictures, it has the capacity to clarify hidden forces that often include previous generations or rejected elements, which may be actively entangling you in the here and now.
By working with a constellator to create a 'living map' of your issue, it is possible to see the wider forces that are affecting you personally. These forces can then be aligned in a way that releases you from an entanglement. A potential resolution works by enabling the whole system to relax, and regain its strength and vitality. A Constellation addresses root causes, giving you new insights, deeper understanding and an experience of healing.
Judith Hemming offers systemic constellations for individuals, couples and organisations with
- Personal and Family issues
- Organisational issues
- Dissolving barriers to learning (which is a a new resource for schools and parents who need to create coping strategies for children experiencing difficulties at school. These one-day workshops use a systemic approach to create a clear and concise pictures of each child’s situation in its wider context.)
Judith's family and personal issues workshops are designed for individuals and couples who are seeking help with a range of different issues. These include:
- relationship difficulties between partners, parents & children
- loneliness & other behavioural & emotional patterns
- concern for the well-being of children & siblings
- death, suicide, bereavement & loss
- adoption, abortion & miscarriage
- incest, rape, violence & murder
- illness, accidents & trauma
- addictions & obsessions
- family secrets & ruptures
- same sex relationships
- divorce & separation
The systemic constellations approach can serve different needs
While many Constellations are set up to explore deeply embedded problems, they also serve people who are confronted with difficult choices, whether they are issues around personal direction, career or relationships. Constellations can help with this decision-making by giving you the unique chance to observe representatives actually embodying the choices in question. This can provide insight and clarity at an important crossroads in your life.
There are four possible types of outcome:
Diagnostic: What are the relevant forces acting on my predicament?
Resolving: What is involved in embodying the healing images that I am shown?
Creative: How can I move into the widest future?
Predictive: What is the likely impact of choices that I could make?
Bespoke workshops can also be arranged where there is urgency or there are issues of confidentiality.
For more information on these please contact Marilene on firstname.lastname@example.org