Constellations without physical contact don’t work. So, due to the current corona virus situation, Judith is having a pause from running these workshops and will add more dates again from September.
In the meantime, Judith is available on Skype for online sessions. To find out more and book an appointment, please contact Judith directly on email@example.com
To book a place on a workshop, click on the date you would like to attend and it will take you to the booking page.
BEFORE you book an issue holder place, please make sure you have read the page About the Workshop
Workshop dates 2020
- 2-Day Family & Personal Issues Workshop (London 17-18 October 2020)
- 2-Day Family & Personal Issues Workshop (London 28-29 November 2020)
Venue: The Skylight Centre, 49 Corsica Street, London N5 1JT – for a map click here
If you are unsure about whether to book as an issue holder or representative, the page “About the workshop” may help you.
Difference between a 1-day and 2-day workshop:
The format of the 2 workshops is the same. The only difference is that there are twice as many issue holders on a 2-day event.
Cancellation Policy (whatever the reason):
- cancellation with more than 1 month’s notice: full refund given
- cancellation made within 2-4 weeks of the workshop: half the fee is refunded
- cancellations made with less than 2 weeks’ notice: no refund give